Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

Share | 

2 Samuel 22:4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fady005
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: 2 Samuel 22:4   Sun 4 Feb - 20:36

"Je m'écrie : Loué soit l'Eternel ! Et je suis délivré de mes ennemis" 2 Samuel 22:4

J'ai juste voulu partager avec vous ce verset que j'ai reçu ce week end. Je l'ai aimer parce qu'il nous montre la puissance de la louange. Avec la louange on peut être sauvé de tous nos ennemis. Comment ? Samuel nous que Dieu lui-même est descendu pour disperser les ennemies ! J'encourage tout le monde à lire tout le chapitre... Vraiment puissant !
N'hésitez pas à partager vos impressions !
---
"I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies." 2 Samuel 22:4

Just wanted to share with you this verse that I received this week end. I liked it because it really show us the power of worship. With worship we can be saved from all our enemies. How ? Samuel tell us that God himself came down to scatter enemies ! I encourage everybody to read the whole chapter... Really powerfull !
Don't hesitate to share your impressions about it !

Trillingual
Trillingual

PostSubject: Re: 2 Samuel 22:4   Thu 8 Feb - 15:52

Y en a pas qui veulent partager ?
En tout cas merci d'avoir lu le verset...
--- geek
Nobody want to share ?
Anyway thanks for reading the verse...

User

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: 2 Samuel 22:4   Thu 8 Feb - 23:10

Like I said in another topic, worship is important for me in the way that I'm playing guitar. Everything I do I would like to do it for the Lord, then for the most I do with my instrument is to praised. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's less good, but I try to give back this chance I have to be able to make some music.
Music is important for me. It's right that when I'm in a dark mood, or to much thinking for my mind, playing a bit calm me down. Playing for the Lord gives me joy and strenght, make me forget my moment troubles and my ennemies (don't take it at the first degree, I have no ennemies waiting to trap me up or to kill me, thanks the Lord!).
That means, when you shout to the Lord, He hears you.

Trillingual
Trillingual

PostSubject: Re: 2 Samuel 22:4   Sat 10 Feb - 6:56

Hey, ça me parait familier ! Moi aussi quand je commence à chanter pour le Seigneur, même si je suis très fatigué ou stressé, je sens une joie et une force m'envahir... Je me sens renouvelé... C'est vraiment... il n'y a pas d'adjectifs pour le décrire !
--- sunny
Hey, That sound familiar ! Me too when I start singing the Lord, even if I'm really tired or stressed, I feel a joy and a strengh comming into me... I feel renewed... It's really... there no adjective that can describe it !

PostSubject: Re: 2 Samuel 22:4   

Back to top Go down

2 Samuel 22:4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1