Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

Share | 

Need prayers !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoŽlito
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Need prayers !!!   Thu 8 Feb - 20:33

Hello every body,

I just wanted to let you know something. Here i am: I am at school for become an europeen mountain leader. The thing is, i don't know for sure if it's the right thing for me. In summer i would like to do some thing in the "farming world".
I ask you to pray for me that the Lord guide me in my life for what job i will do. A job who will be enough important to raise my family. And a job for that He will use me as a light for His glory.

Thank you
God bless you

Noelito from France
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam
International User
International User

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Need prayers !!!   Sat 10 Feb - 10:54

Noel, we don't forget You. I want to say you, that I was in this situation, I didn't know what kind of job I want to do.
First, I wanted to go in the "Army", next I was in a school to stude about the computers, And now I'm in a school to learn about industrial logistic.
But God has show me where I must go. And he wants to show you too.
I want to give a good verse, who I need too but I can't translate it in english :
"Je t'instruirai et te montrerao la voie que tu dois suivre; je te conseillerai, j'aurai le regard sur toi" Psaume 32v8.
Someone can tanslate it in English please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perso.orange.fr/gdj-belfort
fady005
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Need prayers !!!   Sat 10 Feb - 19:37

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Need prayers !!!   Mon 12 Feb - 8:55

Thanks you !!! Thanks for this beautiful verse .

Noelito from France
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anita
New
New

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Need prayers !!!   Wed 21 Mar - 17:05

Hey Noel!

I know what that is like if you don't know what to do or if you are wondering what's the right thing to do. Ever since coming back from Canada I was not sure what to do. I have now decided to study ecomonics but only because I had to so something. I don't know if it is the right thing for me. But I said to myself that I would take that step and try it and if it is not the right thing for me, then I will study something else.
I really hope that you find what God wants you to do. I always try to remember how great GOD is and how much he knows compared to me and that he has a plan for my life and that the road is not always straight. Sometimes you start to do something and end up somewhere else but without having done the first thing you would not be where you are. Does that somehow make sense? If not I can explain that again. And sometimes God has weird ways to show us his plan for us, we just have to keep our ears and eyes open!

That psalm verse is great, I sometimes tend to forget that I should include God in my decisions and verses like that remind me that I should look at him.

Peace cheers

Anita
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need prayers !!!   

Back to top Go down

Need prayers !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1