Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

Share | 

Mark 13:11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fady005
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Mark 13:11   Sun 11 Feb - 19:05

"Ne vous inquiétez pas d'avance de ce que vous aurez à dire, mais dites ce qui vous sera donné à l'heure même; car ce n'est pas vous qui parlerez, mais l'Esprit Saint." Marc 13:11
J'ai toujours pensé qu'il fallait préparer plusieurs jours à l'avance quand on veut donner un message ou partager un passage de l'évangile mais j'arrivais pas toujours à faire passer le message. Depuis que je ne prépare pas grand chose (juste lire le texte et le méditer) tout le monde me dit que c'est bien et je sens que le message passe plus facilement.
--- study
"Take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost." Mark 13:11
I always thought that we have to prepare several days in advance when we wanted to give a message or to share a passage of the Gospel but I wasn't always able to transmit the message. Since I don't prepare a lot (just read the text and meditate it) everybody congratulates me and I feel that the message is transmited more easily...

User

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Mark 13:11   Sun 11 Feb - 21:06

"But when you are arrested and stand trial, don't worry about what to say in your defense. Just say what God tells you to. Then it is not you who will be speaking, but the Holy Spirit." Mark 13:11

In the N.L.T this verse starts with the words "But when you are arrested and stand trial". It's clear that it is talk about persecutions. Beside it's true that I'm not quite good when it's about speaking about God with non Christians friends, but sometimes I have the right word, or move, that talk to them. This obviously doesn't comes from me, but from the Holy Spirit, who knows exactly when to use me to be a witness.
When I have a testimony to do I also believe this verse, and we don't have to search too far, the grace Jesus offered us is simple.

Well, the Bible told us to turn our tongues seven times before talking. This week, thanks to this verse, I will think more carefully to what I'm saying!

Mark 13:11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1