Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

Share | 

Isaiah 41:10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fady005
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Isaiah 41:10   Sun 18 Feb - 23:41

"Ne crains rien, car je suis avec toi; Ne promène pas des regards inquiets, car je suis ton Dieu; Je te fortifie, je viens à ton secours, Je te soutiens de ma droite triomphante." Esaïe 41:10
Qui n'a jamais eu peur ? Je crois personne... On croule toujours sous le fardeau de la peur... mais la peur de quoi ? de quelqu'un ? de quelque chose ? Tout cela n'est que temporaire... Tandis que Dieu qui est avec nous est éternel... Pourtant on ne peux pas s'empêcher d'avoir peur : c'est un sentiment humain. Jésus lui même a eu peur... Mais il s'est soumis à la volonté de Dieu et c'est ce que nous devons faire lorsque nous avons peur : tout remettre entre les mains du Seigneur et le laisser diriger notre vie. Ainsi, tout sera plus facile et notre fardeau n'en sera plus un...
--- pale
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10
Who had never been afraid ? Nobody I think… One always collapses under the burden of the fear… but the fear of what ? of somebody? of something ? All that is only temporary… While God who is with us is eternal… However one can't prevent oneself from being afraid: it is a human feeling. Even Jesus himself was afraid … But it was subjected to the will of God and it is what we must do when we are afraid : put everything between the hands of the Lord and let him guide our life. Thus, all will be easier and our burden will not be any more one…

User

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 41:10   Mon 19 Feb - 0:47

This verse was, and still is, with me for a long time. I think maybe we all have some verses that talk to us more than others, in obvious link with the situations of our lives. It's a intense one because many promises are included, with strong affirmations.
To not fear or be dismayed, for he gives us strenght, help, and gives us a support.
Then He is Emmanuel, God with us. His right's is righteous and victorious.

And: "I am your God". God keeps telling us that, everyday. He his God, and more for me, he wants to be our God. This personnal way tells how He loves and cares for us.

The song says: "I have redeemed you, I have called be name, Child you are mine. For I am with you". Fear not!

Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 41:10   Mon 19 Feb - 9:04

It's a very strong verse and there is a lot of power in it !!!

Noelito from France
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fady005
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 41:10   Tue 20 Feb - 2:22

ça m'arrive d'être inspiré... mdr
---
Thanks, It happen to me to be inspired... lol!

PostSubject: Re: Isaiah 41:10   

Back to top Go down

Isaiah 41:10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1