Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

Share | 

PROJECT: Chinese Knives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
patrick perringaux
New
New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: PROJECT: Chinese Knives   Wed 18 Apr - 8:41

Being a farmer in Thailand, I have many things to deal with, especially since because I am starting my own farm business (figs are going to be my main produce). This situation is difficult because I have to move the facilities I have before from the first land were I use to have an associate to a new land. Moving out create for me a lot of unexpected expenses (rent of the land, providing water and electricity on the new land, set the field in order to put my trees in…).

In order to raise some funds I will travel in France next month, and I will use this time to sell my own collection of knives (special kind of knives: collection knives). Paris is going to held an exhibition were I will be able to set up a stand. God calls me to help people (especially children and hill tribe people) in different ways, and this time the project is to create a collection I could sell to raise money for charity.
I received a magazine were I saw photos of Chinese fishermen knives. The idea popped up in my mind to make a few samples of this kind. It will be packed in special case handcrafted by the Laho tribe. The knife will be in a fish shape, with the Holy Cross on one side, and on the other the “fisherman” inscription (like it says in the Bible: You will be fisher of men). On the spring will be engraved “I love Jesus”. A brochure will be joined explaining the how and why of this project, and detailing the price (as the profit will be a donation).

The purpose is not to just sell a knife, but also to carry the name of Jesus, make evangelization, and help people with donations.

What do you think of this idea? Do you have any comments or suggestions? Let me know what you think of the project, your opinion is important.

This is this kind of knives I want

This is the spring where should be the engravure "I love Jesus"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noëlito
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: Chinese Knives   Mon 23 Apr - 14:57

I really like this idea. I think it's a good way to help people by making something and to sell after.
Are you going to be in Paris only ?

Noelito from France
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noëlito
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: Chinese Knives   Mon 3 Sep - 17:37

So what is the project becoming ? Do you have knifes now ?
What is the price of those knifes ?

Noelito from France
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT: Chinese Knives   

Back to top Go down

PROJECT: Chinese Knives
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1