Peace Makers Krew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  WebSiteWebSite  Log in  

Share | 

Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noëlito
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Peace   Thu 17 Aug - 21:26

Hello every one,

Since two weeks i am working in the factory where my oncle is working since more than 15 years. This factory is full of different culture and i have a lot of problems to adapt myself in there because there is no respect in between any of them.
My prayer request is very simple. Is to pray for any single places in this world for peace. It's not hard...
Thank you
Noel from France
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jérôme
User

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Peace   Sun 26 Nov - 22:12

I think this is a very important thing, because people on Earth need the Peace of God. Peace is Unity, it protects us against the war. The Peace comes from God, then we ought to ask Him to give it to humanity.

Everywhere. For our countries, and for the ones actualy in conflicts. I think to the Darfur which violences spread away to the Chad. Lebanon. Irak. There is no evening which not talk about a somewhere war in the news, it should be no evening for our prayers to not ask for peace.

Peace for our neighbours, for the leaders, for the people.

International User
International User

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Peace around us   Tue 5 Dec - 20:38

Hello people

I need to tell you that!

Today I went with the pastor to a elderly people retreat house, he was giving a teaching there.
It was so marvelous. All those littles grand-pas and grand-mas waiting like children to here the words and sing.

I want to talk about peace between old and young people.
After the meeting was done, I went by each person present and I talked a little while with each of them. They were so happy, they had so much emotion in their eyes, I could see the love of Christ in them.
Often young and old people (at least in Europe) are in conflict. But a smile and a word full of love can change the situation like snapping fingers!

And with people we used to be in conflict with can be touched by a word of love or a smile.
Peace comes, and it can have peace near us too.

Pray for each other to be full of peace, and to show the peace through us.

Be blessed in the sweet name of Jesus-Christ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fady005
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Peace   Sat 3 Feb - 4:16

Pour moi, la véritable paix commence par nous ! Je ne dis pas qu'il ne faut pas prier pour les pays que tu as citer Jérome et plein d'autres qui ont grandement besoin de nos prières, mais que nous devons aussi agir dans notre vie de chaque jour comme nous le montre Noémie dans son témoignage.
Comment faire ? Regarder autour de nous et aider les personnes qui ont besoin d'aide. Supporter et même aimer (c'est pas facile !) ceux qui nous font du mal.
Ce que je veux dire c'est qu'il faut montrer à ceux qui nous entourent que c'est Dieu qui donne la paix... à travers une parole, un geste, un sourire, ou même un simple regard...
Soyons des messagers de paix comme l'a été Jésus !
---
For me, the true peace start with us ! I don't say that we don't have to pray for the countries you quoted Jerome and several others that highly need our prayers, but we have also to act in our life of everyday like Noemie shows us in her testimony.
How to do ? Look around us for the people who need help and help them. Put up with the people who hurts us and even love them (It's not easy !).
What I want to say is that we have to show people who are around us that it's God who gives the peace... through a word, a gesture, a smile, or even a simple look...
Let us be messengers of peace like Jesus was !

International User
International User

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Peace   Tue 15 May - 19:29

Since a few days, french have a new president. He is a man, makes mistakes like everybody, but he is leading french people. Politics means decisions. Lets pray for him to be a good president, looking for God's way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fady005
Trillingual
Trillingual

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Peace   Wed 16 May - 9:46

I agree with you Noemi, it's important to pray for him that God may guide all of his decisions and be with him !
---
Je suis d'accord avec toi Noemi, c'est important de prier pour lui que Dieu guide toutes ses décisions et soit avec lui !

PostSubject: Re: Peace   

Back to top Go down

Peace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1